Thanks to XDA developer forum member, who has ported some apps from the Galaxy S10 One UI 2.0 beta, Android 10. There’s is a condition, it will only work for the device running on One UI 1.0.
At the moment just some apps are included in the zip such as:
– Incall UI
– My Files
– Samsung Cloud
– Smart Capture
– Samsung Themes
– Galaxy Store
– Smart Manager and Digital Wellbeing (Bugged! Install at your own risk)
– TouchWiz Home with new wallpaper’s selector
– Samsung One Font
More will come with the next updates…
Here’s how to install apps:
- Download the zip by clicking here. (OneUI 1.1 Updated version)
- Boot into your recovery and press install, select zip downloaded and flash it
- Reboot your device.
DON’T INSTALL RIGHT AFTER HAVE FLASHED A ROM, COMPLETE THE SETUP WIZARD AND THEN FLASH THIS ZIP!
I will be aware of your problems caused by root-like tripped Knox… When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!
– Smart Manager and Digital Wellbeing won’t appear in Settings.
– Smart Manager is really bugged! Just some stuff will work.
– You can add Smart Manager icon on the launcher by going on the Play Store and pressing on 3dot menu’
– The same is for Digital Wellbeing: you can enable from toggles in notif. panel!
– TouchWiz Home has no new recent menu’. I added Task Changer from Good Lock in order to have it and mod it! Enjoy!!!
– Samsung Dialer could not work for all! Just restore the older one from the zip of your current rom!