The software version of this update is N960FXXU6FTJ3 and the size is 820MB. It comes with many new camera features, DeX, gesture navigation, and more. You can read complete One UI 2.5 features here.
Join our Samsung channel on Telegram:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: N960FXXU6FTJ3
If you want to download the One UI 2.5 update manually, you can do this from the link below.
NOTE: THESE UPDATE.ZIP’s ARE ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH MULTI-CSC OXM!!!
Download links :
RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip
Steps to Install One UI 2.5 on the Galaxy Note 9:
After downloading the firmware file, it’s required for you to rename the file as “update.zip”. After downloading and renaming the firmware, you can proceed with the installation process.
- Download SDK platform-tools from here.
- Extract the SDK on your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the update.zip (firmware).
- Inside the folder, press and hold the left shift + right-mouse-click and select “open command prompt here” to open it.
- Now, Turn off your phone.
- Enter recovery mode by press and holding the Power + Bixby + Volume up buttons altogether for a few seconds.
- Select “Update via ADB” (You can scroll using volume keys and select using the power button).
- Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable.
- In the command prompt run the following command: ./adb devices
- Wait a few seconds while it searches your phone.
- If your device is found, run the following command: ./adb sideload update.zip
- The update process will start automatically, it will take some time to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the phone will boot itself and update the apps and direct you to the home screen.
- After the installation, Clear your cache by going into recovery (VoIUP – Bixby – Power).
Try with a MicroSD :
– Rename the downloaded .bin file to update.zip
– Copy it to your microSD
– Reboot your phone in recovery mode (Hold power+bixby+volume up buttons while rebooting)
– Select Apply update from SD card
– Navigate and select the previously copied update.zip
– It will start the update and reboot your phone once it finishes