If you don’t have a Galaxy S20 series smartphone in select regions and want to use the latest applications right now, you have to install ported apps, thanks to XDA. The experinced developers have ported the apps comes with One UI 3.0 for the device running One UI 2.0/2.1/2.5.
If you want to use those apps, just download and install two recovery-flashable ZIP files. The first file required to remove the pre-installed apps and the other file has a bunch of following applications.
Below you can find the complete list of ported apps from One UI 3.0:
- Digital Wellbeing
- New Bixby Routines
- New Samsung Call Settings
- Link Sharing
- Share Live
- Samsung Browser
Requirements to install ported apps:
- Unlocked bootloader
- Custom recovery installed (TWRP)
- Unlocked smartphone variant
- Carrier locked devices don’t allow you to unlock the bootloader so don’t waste your time.
NOTE: If you unlock your smartphone’s bootloader then the security apps will stop working like Samsung Knox, Secure Dolder, and Samsung Pay.
Click on the link below to download the supporting files:
HOW TO INSTALL?
- Download the “FLASH_THIS_BEFORE.zip
- Flash it and then reboot the system
- Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI3.0_Ported_Apps.zip