- Galaxy S9: G960FXXU7ZTA9
- Galaxy S9+: G965FXXU7ZTA9
- Fixed issues that sometimes can not enter PIN in Samsung Pay security keypad
- Update SamsungCamera v10.0.01.49
- Fixed issues that does not appear as the SIM card image is set in DUAL SIM card status
- Fixed issues that did not work to prevent malfunction filter
- Fixed issues that could not use mobile data that appeared in users using MVNO operators
This update is rolling out for the Galaxy S9 series and available in India and UK. It comes with the January 2020 security patch. The size of this update has is 116MB.
How to check for the software updates?
If you want to check for the update manually, just head into the device Settings then tap on the Software update, and go for the Download and install option.