Samsung already started rolling out the One UI 2.1 update for the Galaxy S9 and S9+ users. The latest update brings many useful features and the latest June 2020 security patch.
Galaxy S9: G960FXXU9ETF5/G960NKSU3ETF4
Galaxy S9+: G965FXXU9ETF5/G965NKSU3ETF4
Read More: Here’s the list of eligible Samsung devices that will get the One UI 3.0/Android 11
Join our Samsung channel on Telegram:
Samsung One UI 2.1 changelog (features):
– AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition.
※ As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app.
New Camera features
– Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, timelapse for night time, and a mode for recording videos with the front camera in FHD/UHD at 60 fps.
– Similar images are now grouped together for a more organized viewing experience.
– A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
– An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
– The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high-resolution images.
– A multilingual translation feature has been added.
– A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
– A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
– An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
– Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
– Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.