Samsung has started to rollout a new software update for Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Note 20 Series, A51, A71, A20, A01, Z Flip 5G, and Note 10+ 5G. This update installs the latest Android patches to improves system security.
The latest update for Galaxy Note 9 brings new features and many camera improvements such as new modes, menus, and filters along with an improved night mode.
Galaxy A01 and A20 are receiving the July 2020 security patch while the Galaxy Note 20 series, Note 10+ 5G, and Z Flip are getting the latest August 2020 security patch. It enhances the security and general performance of the device.
For Galaxy A71 and A51, the new update brings a new feature called Alt Z Life. This new feature arrives with a quick switch, content suggestions, and more. Below you can check the updated software version and changelog.
Join our Samsung channel on Telegram:
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
Samsung Galaxy A6 – A600GDXU8CTG1/A600GODM8CTG1/A600GDXU8CTF1 (561.91MB)
Samsung Galaxy A20 – A205FXXU8BTG3/A205FODM8BTG3 (318.36MB)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G – N976BXXS6CTGA/N976BOXM6CTGA (639.01MB)
Samsung Galaxy A01 – QP1A.190711.020.A015VVRU2ATG3.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 – N986BXXU1ATH3/N986BOXM1ATH3
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – N980FXXU1ATH3 (493.84MB)
Samsung Galaxy A71 – A716BXXU3ATG7
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip – F7070ZCU1ATGH/F7070CHC1ATGH (361.74MB)
CHANGELOG OF THIS UPDATE:
Samsung Galaxy A01
- The current software update provides performance improvements and the most up to date Android security patches on your device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition.
Note:As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app
New Camera features
- Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and improved night mode.
Samsung Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71
Live the Alt Z Life with Awesome New features
- Switch between private and public modes of any app like WhatsApp, Gallery, Camera etc. with a quick double click on the side key of your phone.
- -Keep your private content safe in your secure folder without anyone knowing about its existence.
- Store your private images away from the public eye. Our A! will recommend content that it considers sensitive so that you may store it safely.
- All processing happens securely and exclusively on yourdevice.
- When you need to look at the finer details in the pictures in your Gallery, Al will enhance the quality of your pictures when you pinch zoom on any picture.
Enhanced Useful Cards in Messages app
- Useful Cards will now organize and display your financial transactions grouped by your Bank, Credit Card, Debit Card and Wallet accounts.
The security of your device has been improved.
To update the version on your device, you will need to have a minimum battery charge of 20%. You may be prompted to update when it’s available, otherwise, system updates can be done over a Wi-Fi connection or with the Software Upgrade Assistant.
To manually check for updates, navigate to Settings > System update. If your system is up-to-date, you don’t need to do anything further. Otherwise, tap Download and install to update your phone.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on [email protected]