Samsung One UI 5.0 offers a lot of great functionalities which are expanding to every eligible device owner in the form of an Android 13 upgrade. One of the prominent elements of One UI is the desired caller background, you can set a different background for each contact.
With the help of One UI 5.0 desired call background, users will be able to identify the caller more effortlessly, and quickly. If you set a different call background for each contact such as their photo or video, then it will become easier to look at who is calling.
Here in this article, we will tell you how you can set a different call background for each contact.
How to set desired call background for each contact
- Open the Contacts app on your Galaxy phone.
- Tap the Contact to add background.
- Click on the Edit option at the bottom.
- Press View more.
- Scroll down and tap the Call background.
- Select the Background from the available options.
- For your desired background tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Select the photo or video from your Gallery.