Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Galaxy Note 20 flagship devices receive the new One UI 5.0 beta update. Meanwhile, both devices pursue different beta phases or the testing of new software versions in Korean.
To be noted, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 getting the 3 rd One UI 5.0 beta. Whereas the Galaxy Note 20 smartphone receives the second beta of the One UI 5.0 phase. Below you can check the more detailed information about the change and build version.
Join us on Telegram
However, the new version can be known through the ZVJF (Galaxy Z Flip 3) and ZVJE (Galaxy Note 20) build versions. If you are localized in Korean then update your devices to make them compatible with a stable One UI 5.0 update.
You can get the most recent beta version of One UI 5.0 for your respective Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 or Galaxy Note 20 by going to Settings >> Software update >> Download and install. Go to the Samsung Members app to register if this is the first time you’re doing it.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 One UI 5.0 beta 3 changelog:
- [BT Carkit] No audio in buds when changing source through Media Panel
- Talkback does not translate the button label when unfolding within sub-display
- When unfolding with TB Theme applied, wallpaper temporarily appears smaller
- Cover screen swipe gestures disappear when unfolding the Taskbar
- [Camera] Tracking AF BI
- Preview stuttering
- [Must Fix] Phone crashes and restarts when getting a notification from the Signal message app
- Settings Exception
- When camera selfie mode is on the main screen 16:9 aspect ratio, the punch hole drawn
- Content paused when the device is folded into the flex mode
- Super slow motion editor Remove flicker
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 beta 2 changelogs:
- Tmap, app quit when using split screen
- Camera memory leak
- Blackening issue in popup view when playing certain Netflix videos.
- When unlocking a fingerprint on off-screen, the unlock effect is not displayed (water Texture animation)
- Camera shuts down when shooting in Night mode after TOS update
- Photo taking, high magnification Zoom Map View Current high
- Many other improvements
- TeamViewer Remote Control: Connect other devices -WON card, app permission not agreed
- Woori WON card, App permission not agreed -> Separate for new installation requires permission grant
- When Woori WON Banking is executed, if V3 is not installed, the installation pop-up appears, and when the corresponding pop-up is selected, the pop-up infinite loop > V3 separate installation
- Mark “fast charging during fast charging” for each charging person