The new update enhances the dark mode, revamped icons additional camera features, and more. It added more filters you can use while searching and speed and time units to the unit converter. It also customizes the quick menu and app bar.
The software version of this update is T290XXU3BTG1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0. We recommend users to download the latest update to enjoy the new features and changes.
Join our Samsung channel on Telegram:
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A 8.0 CHANGELOG:
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- High contrast keyboards and layouts for large text have been improved.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Added the ability to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Provided a More tab so you can quickly access hidden modes from the preview screen.
- Customize the quick menu to get instant access to the features you use the most.
- Get more information from the app bar.
- Added more filters you can use while searching to help you find things quickly.
- Added speed and time units to the unit converter.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on email@example.com.