Samsung updated its two M series phones this weak. Galaxy M31 and Galaxy M01s have received new firmware updates. Galaxy M01s getting an upgraded OS version, Android 9 Pie to Android 10. Both of the devices receiving One UI’s simplified version One UI Core as well as the September 2020 security patch.
Read More– Here’s everything new in Samsung One UI 3.0
According to the official information, Galaxy M01s users receiving this update in India with Build Number: M017FXXU1BTI5. On the other hand, Galaxy M31 users are getting the update in India, Phillippines, Thailand, and Vietnam with Build Number: M315FXXU2ATI4.
Here’s the official changelog of Galaxy M01s–
One UI 2.1 upgrade with Android 10
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
- Added new navigation gestures
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Currently, we don’t have the official changelog of the Galaxy M31 but we can expect that the Galaxy M31 also gets new features as similar to the Galaxy M01s. Both of the Galaxy M01s and Galaxy M31 are runs on One UI Core. One UI Core is a simplified version of the One UI.
If you want to check for the update manually, just head into the device Settings, tap on the Software update menu and go for the Download and install option.