Samsung Galaxy A70 has started receiving the One UI 2.5 update which brings plenty of new features. It comes with build version A705FNXXUSCTK4 that also installs the latest November 2020 security patch for better device security.
[UPDATE 1: NOVEMBER 17, 2020]
This new update for the Galaxy A50s devices brings the latest One UI 2.5 with a bunch of new features and the November 2020 security patch for improved system security and device stability. It comes with Build version A507FNXXU5CTK3. READ MORE HERE.
If you want to check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings, tap on the Software update menu, and go for the Download and install option.
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE: NOVEMBER 11, 2020]
After rolling out One UI 2.5 update to flagships and mid-range phones, Samsung is now rolling out the featured-pack software update to budget phones. The company is now rolling out the latest One UI 2.5 update to the Galaxy M31s in India.
The software version of this update is M317FXXU2BTK1 and comes with the November 2020 security patch. With the One UI 2.5, it brings Bitmoji Stickers with Always-on Display, Samsung Keyboard, and Alt Z Life. It also improved camera performance – Pro video, AR Emoji, AR Doodle, Scene optimizer, SmartScan.
Check the complete changelog below:
Always On Display
– Bitmoji Stickers are supported on Always On Display. (Clock style)
– Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode.
– The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
– Improved performance. – Pro video, AR Emoji, AR Doodle, Scene optimizer, SmartScan
– A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
– A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
– Added new feature. – Secure Folder
Live the Alt Z Life with Awesome New features
– Switch between private and public modes of any app like WhatsApp, Gallery, Camera etc. with a quick double click on the side key of your phone.
– Keep your private content safe in your secure folder without anyone knowing about its existence.
– Store your private images away from the public eye. Our AI will recommend content that it considers sensitive so that you may store it safely.
– All processing happens securely and exclusively on your device.