Samsung is now rolling out One UI 3.0 Beta 5 for the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra devices in its home country (via Sammy Fans). As per the update log of the 5th One UI 3.0 beta, it brings several bug fixes for system functions including the split-screen rebooting, dark mode error of Samsung Internet, Bluetooth earphones problem, and more.
- N981NKSU1ZTL4 – Galaxy Note 20 5G
- N986NKSU1ZTL4 – Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Rebooting when pressing the split-screen icon in pop-up mode
- Samsung Internet is displayed in dark mode even when switching from dark mode to light mode
- When using Bluetooth earphones, even if the media volume is set to a minimum or a maximum, the change is almost always None
- When playing music, video, etc. with Buzz Live and adjusting the volume, the volume cannot be adjusted
- Camera stops
- Other minor errors are fixed
[UPDATE 1: DECEMBER 11, 2020]
After South Korea, Samsung is now rolling out a new One UI 3.0 beta update to the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra flagships in India. This new firmware update comes with the December 2020 security patch for better device security.
- N981BXXU1ZTKK – Galaxy Note 20 5G
- N986BXXU1ZTKK – Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE: NOVEMBER 30, 2020]
Samsung is rolling out a new One UI 3.0 Beta, probably the last one, for the Galaxy Note 20 series. This new One UI 3.0 Beta 4 update for Galaxy Note 20 series comes with build versions: N981NKSU1ZTKJ and N986NKSU1ZTKJ for the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra respectively. The size of this update is nearly more than 500MB. The December 2020 security patch also included with this new update.
The changelog mentions that this new update brings system stability improvements and fixes some bugs of the previous beta build as well as some features enhancements.
– set to Youtube resolution qhd in Bixby routine that you turn off and on the power button disappeared fingerprint area display
– the Post tried the keyboard does not come up with
– the existing stored reminders edit stored at temporary error, the screen is jammed
– If Samsung notes and not turned OneNote synchronization pressed later continue when the app redo sync pop-watering
– keyboard Scene or stopped while struck the reaction rate is slower
– flo after your app quit watering the song continues in lock screen
– find contact after the contact entry acquaintances press do not call do not have any reaction
– down, press the paused Samsung Music app is a blinking screen is black a few times moved to the lock screen, the notification window
– search secure folders within the app running in screen lock / unlock when forced to quit the app
– Home UI keeps restarting-
Fix other minor errors
If you’re also a beta tester, you should be getting the update notification. If the notification of the latest update doesn’t come to your device, you can check for updates manually by following the steps given below.
Settings > About phone > Software updates > Download and install.