- Revision history
- Voice. Mute occurs during video call
- The phenomenon that the background screen is not blurred
- Cutation of upper/lower areas when executing Capture> Edit after connecting Dex
- Freezing continues on the lock screen and biometrics are not recognized. After that, the lock button works
- Customized service item error when entering the My File setting screen
- Safe mode Ul is turned on when YouTube music is running, and then rebooted after stuttering
- One UI Home update
- Samsung Internet update
- Other minor bug fixes
- G981NKSU1ZTK7 – Galaxy S20
- G986NKSU1ZTK7 – Galaxy S20 Plus
- G988NKSU1ZTK7 – Galaxy S20 Ultra
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE: November 10, 2020]
According to the changelog, the One UI 3.0 Beta 4 comes with improved camera performance and some optimizations. It also brings the November 2020 security patch. The size of this update is nearly 400MB.
Galaxy S20: G981BXXU5ZTK1
Galaxy S20+: G986BXXU5ZTK1
Galaxy S20 Ultra: G988BXXU5ZTK1
If you are a beta tester in the country, you will soon be getting a new beta build on your Galaxy S20 device or you can also check for the latest software update by heading to the device Settings, select the Software update menu, and tapping Download and install.
What about stable One UI 3.0?
Samsung has already confirmed that the stable One UI 3.0 update is coming to the Galaxy S20 device after November 2020.
Samsung is likely to send 5-6 beta build to the Galaxy S20 series before the stable rollout.