The latest One UI 3.0 beta for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra users is available in South Korea. This update will soon be available for other eligible countries including the US, India, UK, Germany, Poland, and China.
- G981NKSU1ZTKF – Galaxy S20 5G
- G986NKSU1ZTKF – Galaxy S20+ 5G
- G988NKSU1ZTKF – Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
– The call sound speaker does not sound when using T map
– After applying the theme download, the lock screen-the current time is not visible at all
– KakaoTalk> Chat> Camera> Photographing> Photo cannot be sent after shooting
– Forced reboot occurs while using the phone
– Lock screen is black after beta update
– Other minor error fixes
If you want to check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings, select the Software update menu, and tap on the Download and install option.