Samsung is rolling out an Android 11-based One UI 3.1 update to the Galaxy A11 and Galaxy A01 in the US. Let’s explore them below.
Samsung Galaxy A11
- Verizon’s Galaxy A11 gets Android 11-based One UI 3.1
- According to US carrier Verizon, the Galaxy A11 users are now eligible to download and install the One UI 3.1 update. However, it’s an initial rollout, it will take a while to be available for every A11 unit in the country. At the same time, it includes the May 2021 Android patches for better device security (via Sammy Fans).
- In addition to all the bells and whistles of Android 11, the carrier has also included plenty of new features of the One UI 3.1. Meanwhile, Android 11 brings several new features like Control Panel, Bubbles, Categorized Notifications, etc.
- On the other hand, Samsung One UI 3.1 comes with a number of new features including Eye Comfort Shield, Samsung Free, Private Share, Buds Auto-Switching, ability to remove the location data of image before sharing, minor UI tweaks, and better system performance.
- Identified via release number A115USQU4BUE4.
Samsung Galaxy A01
- Galaxy A01 gets Android 11 with One UI 3.1
You can check for the updates manually by navigating to your device Settings, select the Software updates, and tap on Download and install.