A few days ago, the Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+ have become the first Samsung devices that have received the latest Android 11-based One UI 3.1 update via OTA. Launched with the Galaxy S21 series, the One UI 3.1 comes with some improved features and enhancements over the One UI 3.0.
The South Korean tech firm has initially released the One UI 3.1 update for the Galaxy Tab S7 series on its home ground. Moving firmware, the company has explained the latest productivity features with the One UI 3.1 for the Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+.
According to the latest information, after South Korea, the international variants of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 series have started getting the major One UI 3.1 firmware update including the Android 11 via over the air. The new software versions have attached below.
- T875BXXU1BUA8 – Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- T975BXXU1BUA8 – Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ LTE
- T976BXXU1BUA8 – Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G
One UI 3.1 Features:
- One UI 3.1 lets users enjoy an uninterrupted continuation of Samsung Internet browsing and faster auto-sync of Samsung Notes across connected devices.
- Extended mode allows you to connect to a Windows PC and work across two different applications on each screen.
- One UI 3.1 brings a Wireless Keyboard Sharing feature that allows users to connect Book Cover Keyboard to their smartphone/tablet. Read more
How to check for updates:
Check for the latest update manually by heading to your device’s Settings, then click on Software updates, and finally hit on Download and install.