Dark Mode is an extension that helps you quickly turn the screen to dark at night time. It is a very impressive feature that is specifically designed to reduce battery life.
However, Samsung uses OLED displays in its smartphones and OLED displays turn on different pixels. This means using darker images and even black mode uses fewer pixels and thus you get better battery life. It’s also great to use when you use your phone in bed or in the dark of night. Because the light mode makes you really blind in the dark setting.
JOIN SAMSUNG ON TELEGRAM
In this article, we are going to show you how you can turn Dark Mode on/off on Galaxy S22. Surprisingly, it is not enabled by default. Most individuals prefer to use it in light mode by default. You can also choose to schedule when the dark mode is on, so you can get the most out of your phone in the sun and in the dark.
Here’s how to enable One UI 4.1 Dark Mode on Galaxy S22?
- Go to your phone’s Settings
- Tap Display for the following options:
- Light: Apply a light color theme to your device (default).
- Dark: Apply a dark color theme to your device.
- Dark mode settings: Customize when and where Dark mode is applied.
– Turn on as scheduled: Configure Dark mode for either Sunset to sunrise or
- First, swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers to open the quick settings panel.
- Then, swipe to and tap the Dark mode or Night mode icon. When this mode is enabled, the icon will glow.
- To close the mode, click the icon again.
Via – SammyFans