After several beta updates, Google is heading towards the stable launch of the next-gen Android OS – Android 13. The South Korean company, Samsung is also on its way to launching its exclusive Android 13 beta program. The company has now started the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 beta program.
In this article, we will add every important information about the latest One UI 5.0 beta program. To check in detail, please check below.
Who is eligible for One UI 5.0 Beta?
As per the official information, Samsung Galaxy S22 series devices are currently eligible for the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 beta program. This Beta program will be expanded to more smartphones in the future.
Am I eligible in my region?
According to officially confirmed information, the beta program will be available in 7 countries/regions. The One UI 5.0 Beta Program will be open to participants in India, China, Germany, Poland, the Republic of Korea, the UK, and the US.
- The Beta program is now live in Germany.
- The Beta version of One UI 5.0 now reached Korea and the US.
Samsung’s latest One UI 5.0 version is based on the brand new Google’s Android 13. It will come with several new features, new designs, and important improvements.
There’s no official information yet but we all know it will inherit features from Android 13. In addition, the One UI 5.0 will come with some unique features for the Galaxy smartphones. The official information will be there at the unpacked Galaxy event 2022.
Based on leaks, you will see changes in the notification center, gallery app, and animation smoothness.
How to join the One UI 5.0 beta program?
To join the beta program, we have very easy guides for you, please check the instructions below.
- First, Download the Samsung Members application from Galaxy Store or the Google Play Store.
- Now Log in to the application with your Samsung Account.
- Select the “Registration for One UI Beta Program” in the home banner or notices page to register.
- After that, check for the latest Software Update, for that, select “Settings > Software update > Download and install”. The beta software is installed.
Before installing beta software, it is highly recommended to back up your data to your computer with Smart Switch. Unexpected behavior in beta software can cause data loss.