Last month, Samsung has begun the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 public rollout for the Galaxy Z Flip devices earlier than scheduled. As we know, the company has also started the One UI 3.0 beta program for several flagship devices including the Galaxy Z Flip 5G/LTE.
According to the official information, the South Korean tech giant has closed the One UI 3.0 beta testing activity for the Galaxy Z Flip 5G smartphones in its home ground. After the closure of the beta program, the beta testers have to update with the stable version when it becomes available in the country.
After the beta program is over:
- Samsung will not release new beta software updates.
- Samsung will not provide an official answer to the comments of beta testers.
- Disabled: Beta feedback.
- Last Beta Build: BTL6
Note – (Official)
- Beta users, please be sure to update to the full version.
- Those who continue to use the beta binary after the beta is over will not be able to continuously update the full version afterward.
- If you update to the official software version, you will not be able to see comments submitted in beta mode, including feedback and beta community posts.
- If you have any unresolved issues or suggestions for improvement after updating to the official software version, please continue to submit using commercial Samsung members.
Samsung One UI 3.0 with Android 11 brings several features and adds new changes to the user interface such as the rebranded Home screen and quick panel as well as the Settings menu.