Samsung has started rolling out the One UI 2.1 update to the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+. The latest update brings many new features. The latest update brings the April 2020 security patch to the Galaxy S10 series. The size of this update is more than 1500MB.
If you want to check for the software update manually, just head into the device Settings then tap on the Software update menu and go for the Download and install option.
- Galaxy S10e: G970FXXU4CTC9
- Galaxy S10: G973FXXU4CTC9
- Galaxy S10+: G975FXXU4CTC9
Here’s everything new with One UI 2.1 for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+: Complete changelog
– AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition.
※ As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app.
New Camera features
– Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, timelapse for night time, and a mode for recording videos with the front camera in FHD/UHD at 60 fps.
– Similar images are now grouped together for a more organized viewing experience.
– A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
– An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
– The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high-resolution images.
– A multilingual translation feature has been added.
– A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
– A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
– An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
– Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
– Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
Samsung One UI 2.1 Tips:
- What is Samsung Quick Share and how to use it?
- How to set up and use Music Share?
- How to use the Single Take camera mode?