A few months ago, Samsung announced the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 beta testing program for the Galaxy S20 FE devices. However, this opportunity was limited to only Korean users. Later on, the company has started sending the stable One UI 3.0 update to the devices running Android 10 based One UI 2.5.
According to the official news, the South Korean tech giant has recently published that the One UI 3.0 beta testing activity has been closed for Galaxy S20 FE users. After the closure of beta testing, Samsung will soon start rolling out a stable One UI 3.0 update for the beta participants in South Korea.
We all are very familiar with the features and improvements of One UI 3.0. Meanwhile, the company has also launched the improved version, One UI 3.1 alongside the Galaxy S21 series launching. One UI 3.1 comes with some minor improvements over the One UI 3.0. It brings new camera features, object eraser, Eye Comfort Shield, private share, and more.
After the beta program is over:
- Beta feedback is disabled.
- New beta software versions are no longer released.
- Company officials no longer provide an official answer to your comments.
Note – (Source: Samsung Community)
- Last beta build: BUA4
- Beta users, please be sure to update to the full version. Those who continue to use the beta binary after the beta is over will not be able to continuously update the full version afterward.
- If you have any unresolved issues or suggestions for improvement after updating to the official software version, please continue to submit using commercial Samsung members.
- If you update to the official software version, you will not be able to see comments submitted in beta mode, including feedback and beta community posts.