Samsung has already rolled out the latest security patch to dozens of eligible phones and tablets through OTA. So far, several Galaxies have got this month’s security improvements and the company is also not delaying rolling this update to remaining phones.
Recently, Samsung’s four-year-old flagship devices, Galaxy Note 8 and Galaxy S8 series have received April 2021 security patch, and now the latest smartphones to receive this update are the Galaxy Z Flip and the Galaxy A52 5G. Currently, the firmware is being rolled out in some European and Chinese markets.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip – F700FXXS4DUD
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G – A526BXXS1AUD1
These versions only contain the latest security patches, which fixes 21 CVEs from Samsung and 30 critical vulnerabilities from Google. Besides, if you want to check for it manually, then the steps mentioned below will definitely help you out.
STEPS TO CHECK FOR THE SOFTWARE UPDATES (MANUALLY)
- Head into the Device Settings
- Tap on the Software updates menu
- And go for the Download now option.
- Finally, tap on Download and install (if you found the update)
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)