This month, Samsung will release stable Android 11 based One UI 3.0 firmware for the Galaxy S10 series, Z Fold 2, and more devices. In the meantime, after the Galaxy S20 and Note 20, several phones including the Galaxy Note 10, Z Flip LTE/5G, S20 FE, and S10 Lite have started receiving the stable One UI 3.0 update earlier than scheduled.
According to the info, Samsung started rolling out the fourth One UI 3.0 beta build for the Galaxy Z Fold 2 devices. This software update has arrived after a quite long period for these devices. It brings more stability to the system and improves several functions for a better user experience.
One UI 3.0 Beta 4 for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 can be identified through build version ZTLL. It fixes many issues such as the Quick panel, window mode, camera errors while using in the unfolded case, security folder backup, the aspect ratio of device Settings, and more. You can also check the changelog below.
What’s new with One UI 3.0 Beta 4:
- Quick panel cannot be touched when Close> Open
- When switching to window mode, it moves to the bottom of the screen and does not move
- After running the camera in the unfolding state> Lightly folding> FC
- Security folder backup is not possible after FOTA
- Settings> All Selecting an app from the app to use as the aspect ratio does not apply.
- Quick panel> Music control bar cut off
- When calling apps> Blur may not be applied
- Multi Window operation error
- The above-mentioned changelog is directly translated from the Korean language. (Source: Samsung Community)
- After South Korea, it will soon be available in other eligible smartphone markets.
Here’s how to download and install this update manually:
- If you’ve participated in the One UI 3.0 beta program
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Hit the Download and install option.