As per the information, Samsung will start the One UI 5.0 beta program for its smartphones in 7 countries. The One UI Beta Program is an opportunity to try One UI features before their official release.
The One UI Beta Program will be open to participants in the following countries:
- South Korea
Before installing beta software, it is highly recommended to back up your data to your computer with Smart Switch. Unexpected behavior in beta software can cause data loss.
- The Galaxy S22 users in the US, Germany, and Korea have received the beta update.
- The plan now expanded to India, Poland, China, and the UK.
- The Galaxy S21 series users can now test the One UI 5.0 beta.
To participate in the One UI Beta Program, you need to install beta software. Beta software is intended for testing purposes only and may contain bugs, errors, and inaccuracies or behave unexpectedly. Some software features may also be incomplete or missing.
The Beta software is provided “as is” and “as available”, without any warranty of any kind from Samsung. Samsung expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
Your use of the beta software is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of the beta software including loss of data.
Samsung will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to participating in the One UI Beta Program.
How to participate in One UI 5.0 Beta?
To participate in the One UI Beta Program, you must register through the Samsung Members application on your device:
1. In the Samsung Members application, login with your Samsung Account. If you do not already have a Samsung Account, create one.
2. Select “Notice > Registration for One UI Beta Program”.
3. Complete and submit the application form.
If you meet the participation criteria, you are enrolled in the One UI Beta Program.