Samsung releases new security patch updates for Galaxy devices on a monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly basis. Recently, the company released details of its November 2021 Android and One UI patch for Galaxy phones and tablets.
As per the information, the South Korean tech giant has released the November 2021 patch and One UI 4 beta 3 for the Galaxy S21 series devices. In addition, the Google patch includes the patch for the Android Security Bulletin-November 2021 package. The November 2021 update (via SammyFans)Bulletin includes several CVEs, which you can check below.
SAMSUNG NOVEMBER 2021 SECURITY PATCH DETAILS:
According to the information, Samsung’s November 2021 security patch update brings fixes for 3 critical CVEs, 20 high levels of CVEs, and 2 moderate. Aside from this, the company has already included 15 CVEs in previous updates as well as 17 CVEs are not applicable to Galaxy devices.
- CVE-2021-0870, CVE-2021-0918, CVE-2021-0930
- CVE-2021-29647, CVE-2020-29660, CVE-2021-1949, CVE-2021-1936, CVE-2021-1959, CVE-2021-1917, CVE-2021-30288, CVE-2021-30302, CVE-2021-30306, CVE-2021-30305, CVE-2020-24588, CVE-2020-26141, CVE-2021-1977, CVE-2021-0799, CVE-2021-0921, CVE-2021-0923, CVE-2021-0933, CVE-2021-0928, CVE-2021-0925, CVE-2021-0931
- CVE-2021-0922, CVE-2021-0919
Already included in previous updates
- CVE-2020-11264, CVE-2020-11301, CVE-2021-1932, CVE-2021-1913, CVE-2020-24587, CVE-2020-26146, CVE-2020-26145, CVE-2020-26139, CVE-2021-27666, CVE-2020-13871, CVE-2021-0653, CVE-2021-0650, CVE-2021-0434, CVE-2021-0649, CVE-2021-0932
Not applicable to Samsung devices
- CVE-2020-10768, CVE-2021-1983, CVE-2021-30257, CVE-2021-1984, CVE-2021-30297, CVE-2021-30292, CVE-2021-1985, CVE-2021-30291, CVE-2021-30258, CVE-2021-30256, CVE-2020-26147, CVE-2020-26140, CVE-2020-11303, CVE-2021-30310, CVE-2021-1980, CVE-2021-30312, CVE-2021-0926