Samsung Galaxy S10 series is now receiving the third One UI 2.0 beta update in the US. It is available for both locked and unlocked devices in the country. Samsung has already rolled out the third beta update in more regions (beta supported).
- Galaxy S10e: G970USQU2ZSK3
- Galaxy S10: G973USQU2ZSK3
- Galaxy S10+: G975USQU2ZSK3
- Galaxy S10e: G970U1UEU2ZSK3
- Galaxy S10: G973U1UEU2ZSK3
- Galaxy S10+: G975U1UEU2ZSK3
You can check for the update manually by heading into the Settings > Software update > Download and install.
Are you using the One UI 2.0 beta? Let us know in the comments below.