After the T-Mobile network, Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint are rolling out a new software update for the Samsung Galaxy Watch. It brings the One UI 1.5 with a bunch of new features and enhancements. This update already rolled out globally.
- Software Version for 46mm: R805USQU1CSL2
- Software Version for 42mm: R815USQU1CSL2
- The size of this update is nearly 119 MB.
List view for app layout:
– You can now change the view for app layout and switch to apps in list view.
Keep the screen on during workouts:
– You now have an option to keep the screen on during workouts by enabling “Screen always on”.
Option to Record Laps:
– You can now create laps by pressing the back key twice during a workout.
Earbuds Battery level
– You can now check the battery level of connected earbuds from the Quick Panel of the watch. Supported earbuds include the latest Galaxy Buds and Icon X.
Charging status on AOD:
– View the battery level of the watch as it charges on the AOD screen.
– Adding new complications for users who want to see new information on the watch face.
Use gym equipment with Galaxy Watch
– You can now pair the Galaxy Watch with gym equipment from Technogym and get a more accurate reading of your workout.
How to download an update?
Just head to the Galaxy Gear app paired with your Galaxy Watch and go to Settings > About Gear > Update Gear Software > Download update manually.
If you want to check for the update manually, just follow the instruction below:
- From the Watch screen, press the Home button to go to the Apps screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About watch.
- Scroll to Software.
- View the software version.