Samsung was started sending Android 10 update to its Galaxy Tab S4 devices before three months. The device got Android 10 update in France first, after that the update available in other countries and regions.
Read More: One UI 3.0: Everything you need to know – Features, Eligible Devices, and Release Date
Now the Verizon sending Android 10 based One UI 2.1 update to its Galaxy Tab S4 users in the US. Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 getting a new software update with a build number T837VVRU4CTH6. This update has a major Android update and many new features.
This software update brings the latest Android OS 10, with new features including Live Transcribe, improved Gestures and Camera UX, and Focus Mode. Night Mode has been renamed to Dark Mode.
The latest Android security patch of August 2020 included in this update.
Android OS 10 Update
Android OS 10 OS offers some of the newest ways to control your privacy, customize your phone, and get things done. It’s Android, just the way you want it.
- With Sound Amplifier, your phone can boost sound, filter background noise, and fine tune to how you hear best. Whether talking to your best friend, watching TV, or listening to a lecture — just plug in your headphones and hear everything more clearly.
- Real-time transcriptions for the world around you. Now with sound events that show you when someone is clapping, a dog is barking, someone is whistling, and more.
- Gestures are now quicker and more intuitive than ever. Go backwards and forwards, pull up the homescreen, and swipe up to see your open apps. All super smooth.
- Samsung Daily has replaced Bixby Home. With Samsung Daily, you’ll get what you need in a glance, without having to open a single app. Swipe your home screen to the right to quickly find what you’re looking for. In a single tap you’ll see today’s news, weather, appointments, and more.
- For getting in the zone and minimizing distractions. Turn on Focus mode with a single tap to pause apps that you’ve selected.
Join us on Telegram
If you want to check for the update manually, just head into the device Settings, tap on the Software update menu and go for the Download and install option.