- OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2
After the Open Beta 1, OnePlus has now released the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 11R. In comparison to the first Open Beta, the company brought in more functional optimizations. Please note that this open beta is applicable to India only at the current stage.
• Improves system stability and performance.
• Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur in some scenarios.
• Fixes an issue where some screen elements are not fully displayed after the system navigation method is changed.
• Fixes an issue where the screen might go black when you switch to the front camera.
• Fixes an issue where the Private album might not show up at the bottom of the Albums page.
Original Article: October 18, 2023
OnePlus 11R users can finally enjoy the offerings of the OxygenOS 14 open beta update. After a long wait, the company has opened the doors of public testing for the respective devices with a bunch of new features and significant improvements.
Eventually, the Chinese manufacturer is inviting 5000 OnePlus 11R users residing in India to participate in the OxygenOS 14 open beta activity and explore new and amazing capabilities of the latest software ahead of the official rollout.
You can tap HERE to learn the complete steps for signing up for the testing program. To ensure compatibility, OnePlus 11R smartphones must have the following baseline versions:
- CPH2487_188.8.131.521 (EX01)
- CPH2487_184.108.40.2062 (EX01)
Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 4 GB of storage space is available. Note that carrier version devices (TMO/Verizon) aren’t compatible with the Open beta builds.
Smart and Efficient
- Adds the File Dock feature that allows you to drag content from the dock to other apps and across devices.
- Improves cloud photo service by Google Photos.
Security and Privacy
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Adds support for app-specific refresh rates to improve user experience.
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.