Recently, OnePlus released a new firmware update for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone users that includes the May 2022 security update (OxygenOS 184.108.40.206). The latest update aims to improve system reliability and security for a better user experience. This update is currently released for the Indian, and European, North American markets.
Download OnePlus 7/7T OxgenOS 220.127.116.11 May 2022 Update
- EU: 18.104.22.168.GM57BA
- NA: 22.214.171.124.GM57AA
OnePlus 7 Pro
- EU: 126.96.36.199.GM21BA
- NA: 188.8.131.52.GM21AA
- Improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2022.05
For those of you who have been to previous versions of the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro, we appreciate your effective feedback and contact. With your help, the company will be able to improve better and improve in some key areas.
How to check for OxygenOS updates?
- Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed.
- Now, go to Settings >> System >> System updates.
- Tab Check for updates.
- If there is an update, click Download & install now.