OnePlus has rolled out a new firmware update for OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro smartphone usres that includes the May 2022 security update (OxygenOS 184.108.40.206). The latest update aims to improve system reliability and security for a better user experience. This update is currently released for the Indian, and European, North American markets.
[JOIN ONEPLUS ON TELEGRAM]
This OTA will have staged releases and the OTA will receive a limited number of users today and will have a comprehensive release within a few days after confirming that there are no significant interruptions. Using a VPN to download this feature may not work as the deployment is not based on regions and is downloaded randomly to a limited number of devices.
OnePlus 7T | OnePlus 7T Pro (OxygenOS 220.127.116.11) May 2022 security update
- IN: 18.104.22.168.HD65AA
- EU: 22.214.171.124.HD65BA
- NA: 126.96.36.199.HD65AA
OnePlus 7T Pro
- IN: 188.8.131.52.HD01AA
- EU: 184.108.40.206.HD01BA
- NA: 220.127.116.11.HD01AA
- Improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2022.05
For those who have been in previous versions of the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro, we appreciate your effective feedback and contact. With your help, the company will able to improve better and improve a few key areas.
If you do not have a Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check it out here for more information on the integrated Answer tool.
How to check for OxygenOS updates?
- Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed.
- Now, go to Settings >> System >> System updates.
- Tab Check for updates.
- If there is an update, click Download & install now.