OnePlus is rolling out a new OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus 8T smartphone users that brings new fixes and the latest December 2022 security patch. Currently, the latest firmware is taking place in the Indian and Global boundaries on a wide range. Eventually, the company will push the update to more users in the coming days.
According to the latest information, the corresponding device owners in India can identify the update with the KB2001_11.F.15 version. While those users carrying the OnePlus 8T in the global market can grab the December 2022 firmware with the KB2005_11_F.15 build number. Consequently, this is the second update that is making its way to the OnePlus 8T devices.
Speaking about the changelog, the December 2022 update for the OnePlus 8T devices offers numerous fixes. These improvements are related to communication, connections, camera, apps, and Bluetooth section. On the other hand, the tech maker has attached a fresh security patch that will target and remove privacy threats from the system. The rollout of the update has just begun and will take time to cover all the eligible units in both regions.
In the meantime, you can take your eyes to the update section to search for the new builds manually. Just visit the Settings menu > System > Software Updates > Download & Install.
Check the full changelog and new fixes below
December 2022 Update – Full Changelog
- Improves system stability
- Extends battery life in some scenarios
- Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur when you unlock your device using your fingerprint
- Fixes an issue that might cause a crash when the Bluetooth page is opened in Settings
- Fixes an issue where some settings might unexpectedly be reset to their default values in certain scenarios
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security
Communication & Connections:
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections
- Fixes an issue where, in some scenarios, your Bluetooth earphones produce no sound despite being connected
- Fixes a display issue that affects photos in certain scenarios
- Fixes an issue where Genshin Impact might sometimes crash
- Fixes an issue where the clipboard cannot be used in the keyboard of the Sogou Input Method