OnePlus is finally speeding up the distribution of the January 2023 security patch for its flagship gadgets. In the latest edition, the tech maker is rolling out the OxygenOS 13 F.20 update for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro devices in Europe.
As per the input revealings, the OnePlus 9 users can identify the new firmware with the LE2113_11.F.74 version. Whereas, the OnePlus 9 Pro users in Europe can install the OxygenOS 13 F.20 update with the LE2123_11.F.74 build. Ensure to install the fresh iteration under a stable WiFi connection.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
Notably, the company rolled out the January 2023 update for the respective devices, a long while ago. However, due to an unknown bug that causes the device to keep restarting, the tech maker halted the overall update circulation process.
Join Us On Telegram
With the latest OxygenOS 13 F.20 firmware, OnePlus has fixed the defect and forged better improvements than before. Thus, users who have already updated to F.19 version can freely jump to the bug-free upgrade.
Speaking of the changelog, the update brings the January 2023 security patch that maintains the stability of the security system. Further, it eliminates the minor bugs and issues of the internal structure, making the device more reliable.
On the flip side, the company has fixed a handful of issues in the user interface regarding the home screen, brightness, and system clone. You can read the full changelog below.
OxygenOS 13 F.20 Update – Changelog
- Integrates the January 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves system stability
- Fixes an issue where a system clone might fail to be created
- Fixes an issue where UI elements on the home screen might appear in Quick Glance
- Fixes an issue where the screen brightness cannot be adjusted manually after Auto-Brightness is turned off in certain scenarios.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections