OnePlus is sending the latest March 2023 security update for its flagship – OnePlus 9 Pro devices. After the 10 Pro models, it’s time for the elder members of the family to enjoy a new firmware with better improvements and stability features.
According to the latest information, the March 2023 update for the OnePlus 9 Pro devices is rolling out with the OxygenOS 13 LE2121_11_F.21 version. Though there isn’t any specific detail about the software package, we will recommend keeping at least 300MB of free space.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
In terms of offerings, the latest firmware brings an updated security patch which boosts the overall performance of the device. Further, it resolves the bug fixes that appeared on the previous build and strengthens the core mechanisms of the handset.
Join Us On Telegram
Additionally, the changelog shows some interesting fixes for the display and network segments of the device. Thus, you should install the beneficial update as soon as hits the notification panel of your OnePlus 9 Pro phone.
OxygenOS 13 March 2023 Update Changelog
- Integrates the March 2023 Android security patch to enhance the system security
- Improves system stability and performance
- Fixes a display issue that might affect Quick Settings
- Improve the stability of mobile network connections
The update has just started to roll out among the corresponding device users. Hence, it might be available to a handful of users at the moment. Although, don’t worry as the company will bring the iteration to more users in the coming days.
In the meantime, you can enter the update section of your device and can look for manual installation. But before heading, make sure of the following points:
- Updating the system will not delete or modify your data. For security, it is recommended to back up your data before starting the update.
- Make sure you have sufficient space for the update.
- In case you encounter any problems when using the new version, contact customer service.
- The update package will be deleted after being installed