OnePlus 9R smartphone users, here is the January 2023 update! The company has released the latest security patch for the respective devices with a handful of enhancements. While the new firmware also accompanies some useful fixes for the lock screen alongside.
According to the shared screenshot, the OnePlus 9R device is receiving the fresh January 2023 update with the OxygenOS 13 version LE2101_11_F.21. Besides, the firmware holds a package size of 659.65MB. Since the build doesn’t weigh much, you can install it via your regular mobile network.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
Notably, the package size of the update doesn’t compromise the benefits of the firmware. In other words, the changelog reads a bunch of fixes and improvements to the device along with the freshly-released security patch. These repairs are mainly related to the lock screen, Notes application data, and the performance of the device.
Join Us On Telegram
On the side hand, the device also makes amendments to the communication and Bluetooth connections of the smartphone.
In addition, the user who shared the screenshot on the community forum claims that the update works fine for him and there aren’t any bugs in the iteration. Thus, you should install the update as it reaches your handset.
(Check the changelog below)
January 2023 Update Changelog
- Integrates the January 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves system stability and performance
- Fixes an issue where time is not fully displayed on the Lock Screen in certain scenarios
- Fixes an issue where the Notes data might fail to sync to the cloud in certain scenarios.
Communication & Connections:
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections
- Improves the stability of Bluetooth connections
- Improves the stability of Wi-Fi connections
- Fixes an issue where Bluetooth fails to be enabled in certain scenarios
- Fixes a display issue with photos taken from the camera
The update is available to a handful of users for the moment. However, the company will begin a gradual rollout covering a wide range of users, in the coming days. So if you have not obtained the new update then don’t worry and wait patiently.
|| Source ||