This day is quite amazing for Nord CE 2 users as OnePlus has finally initiated the stable OxygenOS 13 update. Yes, the company is now rolling out the official Android 13-based iteration for the respective devices with a huge changelog and exciting features.
According to the inputs shared on the community forum, the stable OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 devices is available in the Indian nation for the moment. However, the tech firm will soon release the official rollout version in other regions across the world.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
Consequently, the update has just been released and could take a few days to show up in the notification panel of your smartphone. Hence, do not panic or worry and wait patiently as it is a gradual process.
Join Us On Telegram
Till then, let’s make a look at the changelog. The stable OxygenOS 13 upgrade brings a handful of customizations for the user interface, performance efficiency, coherent interconnection, better personalization, and ultimate gaming experience to your handset.
Besides, it also enhances the privacy and security aspects of the device by adding some extraordinary features and optimizing the Private Safe tool. Moreover, you will also observe stability in terms of battery life, app experience, system speed, and overall functioning of the device.
As of now, there is no information about the stable version or the zip file to download the update manually. Although we will keep posted you with the latest pinch on this matter as soon as we hit new info. Till then, you can check the changelog.
Stable OxygenOS 13 Update – Changelog
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery. (Supports only some apps)
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space. When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.