UPDATE 1: September 23, 2022 – September 2022 update
OnePlus Nord CE is now getting the September 2022 security patch with the latest OxygenOS software update. The update also fixes some issues. You can check the complete changelog below.
• Updates Android security patch to 2022.09.
• Fixes the occasional issue of system update failure.
• Fixes the issue that application icons are lost after upgrading the system.
• Fixes the issue of camera crash.
• Fixes the issue that the camera function does not take effect in specific scenarios.
Original Article: August 08, 2022
Last month, OnePlus rolled the Android 12 update for OnePlus Nord CE with the latest security patch released in July 2022, now the Chinese smartphone giant started rolling out new software for its Nord CE. The update for OnePlus Nord CE includes upgraded firmware version OxygenOS 12 11_.C.05 and is now available for Indian users.
With the latest update, OnePlus has updated the Nord CE to the latest OxygenOS version C.05. Apart from the general update, this update also includes some optimizations, improvements, and bug fixes. The company says that it has optimized fingerprint unlocking. Hence, after updating the device, OnePlus Nord CE users should see better system stability.
According to OnePlus, the rollout of the update will be gradual, so it will only be available to a small percentage of OnePlus Nord CE users. However, we can expect the brand to launch a wider rollout in the coming days.
OnePlus Nord CE OxygenOS 12 C.05 Update
OnePlus Nord CE
- IN: EB2101_11.C.05
As stated earlier, the latest update for OnePlus Nord CE has the upgraded firmware version EB2101_11.C.05 and is currently available for Indian smartphone users. A software update is an essential part of every smartphone, it protects your mobile phone from various threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits and takes your security and privacy to the next level.
How to check for OxygenOS updates?
- Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed.
- Now, go to Settings >> System >> System updates.
- Click Check for updates.
- If there is an update, click Download & install now.