- OxygenOS 13 rolling out for OnePlus Nord 2T
After releasing the stable update for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite, the Nord 2T is now getting the stable Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update.
FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS
The stable OxygenOS 13 update is currently available for OnePlus Nord 2T users in India only. It is available for users who participated in the OxygenOS 13 Open Beta program.
According to the changelog, the OxygenOS 13 brings many new features with the new Aquamorphic Design. It also brings the December 2022 security patch.
You can check the complete changelog below:
• Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
• Improves system stability.
• Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
Original Article: December 02, 2022:
After a long wait, OnePlus finally rolled out the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 open beta program for the users of the OnePlus Nord 2T in India. Along with several new features like Aquamorphic Design, Large folders on the Home screen, Improved Security & privacy, and much more.
JOIN ONEPLUS ON TELEGRAM
The OxygenOS 13 OBT is currently available in India and will extend to more regions in the near future. To upgrade your OnePlus Nord 2T to this build, your device must be running the latest OxygenOS version CPH2401_11.A.17. Also you can send reviews for a better user experience.
Notably, the OxygenOS 13 beta update is available for a limited number of users, OnePlus plans to recruit 5000 OnePlus Nord 2T users from India for the Android 13 beta test program. Interested OnePlus 10R Indian users can now apply for the OxygenOS 13 OBT package.
The latest Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 open beta brings a bunch of functionalities for your device, but as it’s a beta update users can also face some issues in the package. You can check the complete changelog below, or if you don’t find it safe then you can even roll back to the previous version.
- The OBT version is not a stable version, which is still in development. After updating to the OBT version, you’ll remain patient and tolerate its instability and accept all risks which might be caused by it
How to rollback your device
- Download the appropriate rollback package – OnePlus Nord 2T
- Open the File Manager and move the downloaded .zip package from the Downloads folder to the root directory.
- Open Settings – System – System updates, press the cogwheel on the top right corner, choose the Local upgrade option, and select the rollback file.