After rolling out the stable Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update for OnePlus 10 Pro smartphones, the company has again begun its beta program. In a recent development, OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphone users have received the OxygenOS 13 beta version.
JOIN ONEPLUS ON TELEGRAM
The OxygenOS 13 OBT1 is currently available in India and North America and will come to the EU region in the near future. To upgrade your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to this build, your device must be running the latest OxygenOS 12 version (C.63), and has a minimum of 4.5GB of storage space available.
With this beta version company, is giving a chance to experience all the latest offerings of this latest OS. The OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro users could participate in the beta activity and can share their reviews. Notably, as its a beta version, it too includes some issues.
We recommend downloading this beta version only if you are prepared to possess some issues on your device. Furthermore, the update brings lots of new features, improvements, customization options, and better stability for your device. You can check its complete changelog below.
OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro – Changelog
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up the Shelf by default.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
【Security & Privacy】
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
【Health & Digital wellbeing】
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Make sure the battery level is above 30% .
- Your device should have a minimum of 4GB of storage space is available.
- The Carrier version devices (TMO) aren’t compatible with the Open beta builds.