Are you using the OnePlus 10 Pro or any other latest OnePlus smartphone series, and you may be wondering how to take a screenshot of it? Fortunately, OnePlus does not make the process any more difficult. In this article, you will various cool ways to take screenshots on your OnePlus devices.
An easy way to take a screenshot on a OnePlus smartphone is to simultaneously press and hold the power and volume buttons. Read more below for details and alternatives.
From three-finger swipes to voice assistants, capturing your OnePlus phone’s screen is pretty easy.
- Phone buttons
- Three-finger swipe
- Expanded screenshot
- Voice assistant
How to take screenshots on OnePlus smartphones using buttons?
Undoubtedly the simplest and most popular method requires the buttons of your OnePlus smartphone. This is the standard method that works on all Android phones.
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- When the screen lights up, release both buttons.
- Your screenshot should now be saved in the Screenshots folder.
How to take screenshots on OnePlus smartphones using a three-finger swipe?
For some OnePlus phones, the phone button method may require two hands. However, this beautiful action baked on OxygenOS allows you to take a screenshot using a three-finger swipe. Here’s how to do it:
- Check if the feature is turned on by going to Settings> Buttons and Touch> Quick Symbols.
- Open a three-finger screenshot if it is not already available.
- Navigate to the content you wish to capture, then swipe up or down on the display with three fingers.
How to take extended screenshots on OnePlus smartphones?
What if there is currently off-screen content that you wish to capture? OnePlus also captures “extended” screenshots of the entire web page or list.
- Take a screenshot using one of the two methods mentioned above.
- When the preview appears in the lower right corner of the screen, press the Extended Screenshot button below it.
- This will take you to the first screenshot, but the display will start scrolling.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to pause the screenshot, or let us continue capturing all available content.
- You can also resize the screenshot before saving or sharing it. When you are happy, press the Checkmark icon at the top right of the screen to save the screenshot.
Have you tried OnePlus OxygenOS 12.1 voice assistant to take screenshots?
Lastly, if you can’t physically access your phone but want to download content on your screen, you can hire Google Assistant.
- Open the assistant by saying, Hey Google.
- Finally, say, Take a screenshot.