Android 13 (OxygenOS 13) beta program or we can say the Developer Preview is ready to download for OnePlus 10 Pro advanced users. Although, only beta testers are eligible at the moment to install this preview. However, the company is under the expectation to roll out the public release of the software soon.
Where to download the Android 13 Developer Preview?
The beta program is currently occurring in the Global, Indian as well as Europe ROM. Hence, here are the links for the respective ROM developers to install the beta program. Further, we are also giving access to move back on to your previous software accordingly.
Ready to get started on the Android 13 Beta?
Want to go back to Android 12? Download the Rollback package from the links below:
How to Install?
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
|| Source ||