UPDATE: September 30, 2022
OnePlus 10 Pro is now receiving a new OxygenOS software update with version C.20, upgraded from previous version C.19. The update doesn’t especially bring anything except the improved device stability, as mentioned in the one-line changelog. You can check the complete software version below:
Importantly, the stable OxygenOS 13 update hasn’t yet reached many users, the OnePlus 10 Pro users are still waiting for the stable Android 13 update.
Original Article: September 20, 2022
Here comes big news for OnePlus 10 Pro users, after serving two beta updates, the device has finally welcomed the stable Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update. This latest OS will offer users a seamless performance along with several new features.
JOIN ONEPLUS ON TELEGRAM
The screenshot shared by a user on the official OnePlus forum suggested that the OnePlus 10 Pro has started receiving a stable OxygenOS 13 update. However, currently, there is no official confirmation about this as the company has not stated anything.
According to information, the update is currently spotted for the Indian and Europen units of the OnePlus 10 Pro. It carries a package size of around 953.95MB and has the build number NE2211_11_C.19. Also, there are several changes that come along with this major update.
The update brings all the luxuries and offerings of the major Android 13-based OxygenOS 13, including the Aquamorphic design, better efficiency, seamless connectivity, improved performance, better battery life, enhanced gaming experience, and much more.
So far, we have caught all the offerings of this latest OS, but for your better understanding, you can check the changelog of this major Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update, and can inspect the changes and customizations, that your OnePlus 10 Pro device is going to adopt.
Android 13 based ColorOS 13: Changelog
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid
- Add a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 40, with a new behavior recognition feature that recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations 10 to make them look more natural and intuitive
- Optimizes fonts for better readability
- Enhances and optimizes illustrations for features by Incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more and less distracting
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a wipe
Adds media playback control, and optime the Quick Setting experience
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating windows inside apps for smooth operation
- Optimizes Shell Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default You can search content online and on your device
- Optimize earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience
- Optimize molto after more Always On Display animation
- Optimizes insight Always On Depay, with more personalized Always On Display settings available
- Optimizes Cana Always On Display with more drawing tools and line colors available
Security & privacy
- Addo an automatic p action feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically p late profile pictures and display them in a screenshot to protect your privacy
- Adds regular cleaning of keyboard data for privacy protection
- Optimized Private Safe The Advanced Encryption Standard (ALS) is used to encrypt files for enhanced security of private files
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Spaor providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders and Eye protecting display features
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life and app experience
- Optimizes Dolly sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound Sourcing
- Upgrades to Hyperscout GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenes.
How to download stable OxygenOS 13 in OnePlus 10 Pro
However, the update is being rolled out via OTA and will reach a limited number of users as of now, but the broader rollout is expected to happen in the coming days. If you are one of the eligible users, then you can check for updates manually by simply heading to the device’s Settings -> System -> System Updates.