It improves the stability of the camera, fixes Google Duo call muting, optimized calls recording UI, and more. You can check the full changelog below.
OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 3 changelog:
- Optimized the system icons in UI of call recording, start-up animations, mobile signal, etc.
- Fixed the bug with access to audio tuner after connecting the earphones
- Fixed the issue with unwanted muting of calls in Google Duo
- Fixed the bug with sending and receiving the messages while registering or activating UPI accounts
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Improved the stability of Camera
- Wi-Fi & internet
- Optimized Wi-Fi transfer speed display in Network details
- Disabled Airtel VoWiFi
Join our OnePlus channel on Telegram:
Those on open beta one build, please disable the lock screen security(pin/pattern/password) before updating to open beta 3.
- Download the appropriate package – OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T
- Open the File Manager and move the downloaded .zip package from the Downloads folder to the root directory.
- Open Settings – System – System updates, press the cogwheel on the top right corner, choose the Local upgrade option, and select the rollback file.