OnePlus has a quite different update rollout scheme as compared to the other OEMs, the company releases the stable update twice for its devices. The first stable update for the OnePlus 8 and 8T users has come in early February and now the second stable is rolling out for the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and 8T users.
According to the latest information, these smartphones are now getting the stable Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 update in India and will be available for other markets soon. The update comes with a bunch of bug fixes along with the March 2021 security patch.
Besides this, recently the phone maker has also released the stable update for the latest version of OxygenOS to the OnePlus 7 and 7T series of phones. The OnePlus Nord has also received the stable version a few weeks ago.
The latest firmware can be identified with software version 22.214.171.124 for the 8 and 8 Pro, which is common for all the regions. Meanwhile, for the OnePlus 8T, the latest version is 126.96.36.199 for India and Europe and 188.8.131.52 for North America.
Join us on Telegram
Other than new features, the changelog suggests a bunch of bug fixes in several departments lock screen, navigation gestures, fingerprint, voice assistant failure, and much more. The camera lagging while playing video recorded by 4K CINE 60FPS is now fixed. Additionally, there are some fixes in the OnePlus Share and Clock application.
- IN: 184.108.40.206.IN21DA
- EU: 220.127.116.11.IN21BA
- NA: 18.104.22.168.IN21AA
OnePlus 8 Pro
- IN: 22.214.171.124.IN11DA
- EU: 126.96.36.199.IN11BA
- NA: 188.8.131.52.IN11AA
- IN: 184.108.40.206.KB05DA
- EU: 220.127.116.11.KB05BA
- NA: 18.104.22.168.KB05AA
- Optimized the position of the EMERGENCY icon in the lock screen
- Improved the navigation gestures sensitivity during charging
- Fixed the failure issue after changing the customized font
- Fixed the issue that the Splash Screen Information Service may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue that the language in Provision does not follow the system language
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue with the Recorder that the recording quality may not meet the expected result
- Fixed the issue that reusing the wrong fingerprint long press to unlock will cause a flash screen
- Fixed the small probability issue that double-tapping is abnormally triggered when typing
- Fixed the failure issue when waking the voice assistance in lock screen by swiping the icon
- Fixed the issue in which home screen time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Arabic
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing videos recorded by 4K CINE 60FPS
- Fixed the issue that files sent by other third-party devices cannot be received (OnePlus 8 series only)
- Fixed the issue that the alarm clock may not ring as scheduled on workdays