OnePlus is currently releasing Open Beta updates for the OnePlus 8 and 8T phones. The company has recently seeded the Open Beta 9 for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, while the Open Beta 3 was released for the OnePlus 8T.
Now, as per the latest information, OnePlus 8T smartphones have started receiving Android 11-based Open Beta 4. The company had suspended the rollout of the Open Beta 3 due to some issues which are now fixed with this latest update.
This latest open beta build comes with a number of fixes and the latest April 2021 security patch for improved system security and device stability. With this latest beta OnePlus fixed a number of issues in the sections such as System, Calculator, Ambient Display, and Camera.
While there’s an improvement in the Gallery for the loading speed of previewing pictures. Lastly, a new feature has been added in the OnePlus Games section, using this features, you can find it in the Game Toolbox and monitor the FPS/CPU/GPU changes in real-time.
- Fixed the issue that some app’s fonts are displayed abnormally after setting customized fonts
- Fixed the small probability issue where the status bar cannot be pulled down
- Fixed the small probability issue where the status bar does not display app icons
- Fixed the issue that the missed calls are not displayed in the notification bar
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue where recording audio with headphones may not work as expected
- Fixed known issues
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.04
- Fixed the small probability issue that the previewed photos are flickering under the photo mode
- Fixed the abnormal display with the calculator under the split screen
- Ambient Display
- Fixed the issue that the contextual information of AOD is not updated timely
- Fixed the issue that the ambient display is switched to Canvas after the device owner is changed
- Fixed the issue with AOD that the time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Hebrew
- OnePlus Games
- Newly added the Data Monitor feature, you can find it in the Game Toolbox and monitor the FPS/CPU/GPU changes in real-time
- Improved the loading speed of the gallery to speed up the process of previewing pictures