As mentioned in the changelog, the new software update optimizes the experience of full-screen gestures and image quality on nightscape, increases fingerprint unlock success rate, adds keyboard height adjustment feature, as well as fixes some bugs for a better user experience.
Following its strategy, OnePlus releases every single software update in several batches to suspend the rollout if the users counter any type of bugs and errors after updating with the latest OTA. The company will soon start a broader rollout in the coming days.
- India: 220.127.116.11.KB05DA
- Europe: 18.104.22.168.KB05BA
- North America: 22.214.171.124.KB05AA
- Optimized the experience of full-screen gestures
- Increased fingerprint unlock success rates for faster unlock speed
- Newly added keyboard height adjustment where you can raise or hide the bottom shortcut bar for a better input experience (Go to Settings-System-Language & input-Keyboard height adjustment)
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Optimized the image quality on nightscape
- Fixed a small probability issue that photos don’t display in the Gallery
- Fixed the issue that the WiFi connection failed in a specific situation
- Improved the stability of communication
- OnePlus Store (—IN only)
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
How to check for the latest software update on your OnePlus 8T:
- Open device Settings
- Tap on System
- Open System settings
- Click on Download and install now.