Now, the company has started rolling out a new OxygenOS update – OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 — for OnePlus 8T, which brings system optimizations, some bug fixes, and camera improvements.
OnePlus is claiming that this update improves system power consumption performance to reduce device heating. The enhanced mis-touch prevention offers a better gaming experience. It also fixes the error of the status bar that kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode.
The issue regarding the status bar that kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode and the issue that Play Store could not install the app has fixed. It carries an optimized Alert Slider and fluidity with some mainstream games to reduces lagging risks for enhanced user experience
The stability of the camera has also increased and the optimized imaging effect brings you a better shooting experience as well as the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games also solved.
For more information, you can check the complete changelog below:
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to offer a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
- Back up your data before update
- Make sure there is enough battery, if not then charge your device when updating it to the latest version.
- Update using a stable Wi-Fi network
Steps to Download:
- From the Home screen, swipe up, then tap Settings.
- Tap System > System update > Check for update.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to update to the latest software.