As mentioned in the changelog, the update optimizes the fluency of the status bar, battery life, and charging speed as well as improves the camera app stability.
It also fixes several issues including the low-probability issue of the status bar not displaying apps, some desktop widgets displaying abnormally, the status bar not displaying the battery of Bluetooth earphones, and more.
This Beta 2 update is only available for the OnePlus 9 series users who received Open Beta. Users of these devices who are interested to know more about Open Beta 2 can check the full changelog and known issues below.
- Optimized the fluency of the status bar
- Optimized battery life and charging speed
- Fixed the low-probability issue of the status bar not displaying apps
- Fixed the low-probability issue of automatic brightness failing
- Fixed the issue of some desktop widgets displaying abnormally
- Fixed the issue of Cloud service not opening in Notes
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.11
- Improved system stability
- Improved app stability
- Fixed the low-probability issue of the status bar not displaying the battery of Bluetooth earphones
- Auto-rotate for desktop may be delayed under some using scenes
- Probable issue of WLAN automatically disconnected
- The camera will freeze when taking videos in 4K 60hz mode
- Notifications for some apps will automatically be switched on
- Global Search may not response
- Background Apps may automatically switch off under the using scene of low RAM
- Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 3GB storage space is available.
- Please keep in mind that this is still beta software which may cause instability. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.