OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro are getting the first OxygenOS software update. The latest update brings OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 version that brings system-level optimizations to the newly launched flagship series. Along with the improvements, the latest update adds the February 2021 Android security patch.
It also fixes some issues and improves the system stability for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. Both flagship smartphones launched with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC and Android 11-based OxygenOS 11.
Check the complete changelog:
The full changelog is the same for both phones. Here’s what it entails:
- Optimized the charging stability
- Optimized the UI display of the notification bar
- Fixed other known issues and improved system stability
- Optimized video filming fluidity
- Optimized the noise and white balance issues with the rear camera
- Optimized the rear camera’s nighttime brightness and highlight control
- Optimized the color performance of the Pro mode
- Fixed the Bluetooth compatibility issues
- Improved the stability of telecommunication functions
- Improved the WLAN transmission performance and stability