OnePlus recently kick off the OxygenOS 13 open beta 2 update for the OnePlus 9R smartphone users in India. This new version offers you a number of optimization and feature enhancements alongside new tweaks and turns for your device to make it more amazing to use.
Well, in the open beta 1, the testers found the Airtel 5G support in the OnePlus 9R changelog, and comparatively, this latest open beta 2 build has no major difference in the changelog. However, the new build aims to bring fixes for the known issues.
The update increases security by adding an automatic pixelation capability for chat screenshots. Additionally, the system can recognize and automatically pixelate the names of profile pictures in chat screenshots to preserve your privacy.
Alongside this, it enhances Bitmoji, Canvas Always-On-Display, and Always-On-Display by adding more drawing options and line colors. In order to provide a more seamless experience, it also optimizes the earphone connection.
So, OnePlus 9R smartphone users are you ready to install the new OxygenOS 13 open beta 2 updates? If yes, then be sure that your smartphone is running the OxygenOS 12 C.35 build version. Notably, as it’s not a stable version so by installing this update you might address some bugs.
Download the link for the OxygenOS 13 beta 2 for the OnePlus 9R
- OnePlus 9R: Download link for India
Below you can check the complete changelog:
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connecting and note-taking experience, and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Adds Omoji to let you fully express yourself with customized avatars.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Optimizes the pre-launch capabilities of Quick startup to load games faster.